The weather today is horrible. The sky is all dark and grey and wet and the rain is going sideways and the windows are rattling and you can hardly see anything. A good day to be indoors. Maybe. I dunno. Susie's a bit like that on the inside right now. All stormy. Hurricane Susie. Mild hurricane, but still. Like she's tearing up tree roots and throwing houses around, mentally. I asked her what was wrong and she said Wrong? What could you possibly mean by that? WRONG? Nothing is WRONG. Everything is FINE. Now b*gger off and do someting useful.
So I decided to update this, because people probably don't realise that, even as a visitor, living with a writer can be quite difficult. Maybe I'll go and make some soup now. That would be useful. Even writers in the middle of a hurricane would appreciate a person who can make soup. Soup is soothing.
ALIENS LAND IN CAPITAL CITY!!
Okay, very small aliens that got here in a flying colander....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment