ALIENS LAND IN CAPITAL CITY!!

ALIENS LAND IN CAPITAL CITY!!
Okay, very small aliens that got here in a flying colander....

Sunday, 14 September 2008

Sunday, bl**dy Sunday

Another song title!! I quite like that old U2 song. Interesting that they found Sunday's irritating too. I don't know why they are so annoying, really. Susie says she loves Sundays, because nobody expects anything of you, you're allowed to not work, do nothing, be lazy. Maybe she also likes them because she's middle aged (well, she says it herself!), and watches Antiques Roadshow and things. I like AR too, but it's weird watching it with her because she says things like 'I remember when that expert was the new boy' or 'we had a lamp like that once, it used to stand in the hall' and so on. She guesses the value of all the items and quite often gets it spot on. Not because she's any good at maths, but because she's watched these shows so much.

Anyway, it's Sunday, and it's grey and rainy and damp and cold, and the heating is on and I feel sleepy and Susie's grumpy because she pulled a muscle in her neck, and I think I'm going to make supper for both of us, if I can find something in the fridge that she feels like eating. Maybe a chippendale chair with ketchup. Heh-hee.

No comments: