ALIENS LAND IN CAPITAL CITY!!

ALIENS LAND IN CAPITAL CITY!!
Okay, very small aliens that got here in a flying colander....

Sunday, 7 September 2008

Back in the Yookay

Hello - gosh, it's been three weeks. Weird. And here I am again. Actually, I've been quite enjoying the rest. Last night Susie (my writer friend) got home after her trip to France, and since then I've been hearing how great it was to be hot, and eat pate and tomatoes and wee patisserie cakes, and to swim in a lac (like a loch), and stuff. And helping her gradually unpack and sort out her house (going up the ladder into the attic while she stood at the bottom telling me which button to push to restart the boiler, because it's temperamental. Or maybe just mental. It's a combi, and she really needs an engineer to look at it and bleed her radiators, but she says that can wait. I hope she doesn't wait too long, because it's Autumn now.)

Anyway, here's a photo she took while she was in France. It's a bit dark, but it's of a street with a lot of medieval buildings with gargoyles and things.

No comments: