ALIENS LAND IN CAPITAL CITY!!

ALIENS LAND IN CAPITAL CITY!!
Okay, very small aliens that got here in a flying colander....

Monday, 21 July 2008

The Saint!!!


Oh my God - yesterday, Sunday 21st, was the feast day of Saint MARINA!!

I never knew there was a Saint called Marina... I only found out by accident because Susie's mum's French diary was open on Susie's desk, and it says who the patron saint is on each day. Yesterday was Arsene (with an accent over the first e, but I don't know how to do that), and today is Victor.

How cool, to have a Saint that you share a name with, not just one of the ones everybody has heard of, like John or Theresa or Catherine. I'm going to tell everybody. I bet my friends Veronica and Agnes - whose names are both names of Saints too - have never heard of Saint Marina. :-)))

No comments: