There's a kind of plant Susie loves, a succulent - there's more than one kind, obviously - anyway, it's one of the things we have in common, because I used to have some cacti (until they all died of some mealy bug thing) and so did she. Not now, because of the time someone was visiting her house and in the middle of the night needed the bathroom and didn't put the light on, and was a bit dozy and leaned against the window which had shelves with all her spiky cacti on them, and the person got loads of spines in his arm (through his pyjamas, I think) and after that she realised they were a bit of a health hazard and gave them away to a good home. Anyway, here's a pic of a blue succulent plant Susie saw in the Botanics in Melbourne when she was there. I've just been sorting through some of her photos on her computer, while she's getting ready to go and have lunch with a friend in a Sushi bar. Apparently in Australia there's a Japanese restaurant called Desperately Seeking Sushi (which is a play on the title of the first film Madonna was in, apparently, ages ago).I love the blue of this. Plants are meant to be green, but this is definitely blue.
No comments:
Post a Comment