There is too much fluff in the world. I mean, lying on the floor and bobbling under the arms on clothes, and stuff, that kind of fluff. But also, the kind of fluff Susie means when she talks about fluff - trivial distractions, things that are unnecessary and badly made and have no real use other than to attract your eye and stop you thinking your thoughts. For instance, brightly coloured plastic things in horrible colours like baby pink and fake mint green, in annoyingly comical shapes or designs which say 'look at me, I'm so silly and funny and wacky, now pull out your wallet and spend £10 pounds (that you should keep for a good book or a nice hat or some oranges) and you'll feel all silly and funny and wacky too - exclamation marks'.
But at the moment I'm concerned with fluff on the floor which gets up your nose. I'll need to hoover.
ALIENS LAND IN CAPITAL CITY!!
Okay, very small aliens that got here in a flying colander....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment