I've got a cold. Or a bug. Or a virus. Or flu. Whatever it is, I've got it. I don't want it. There's loads of stuff I need to do, and I can't do it when I feel ill, I just want to lie on the sofa - except I don't have a sofa.In bed, then. Except my head's sore and sitting in bed makes your bottom go numb, and eventually I'm either too hot or too cold or have slept too long and then don't know what to do next. Susie says you just have to be patient until you get better, which is a laugh coming from her, as she's never patient when she doesn't feel well, and actually it's usually me saying to her 'look, take it easy, you'll feel better soon' and her growling and moaning and looking cross with herself. So there.
I think I need more tea and a biscuit.
ALIENS LAND IN CAPITAL CITY!!
Okay, very small aliens that got here in a flying colander....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment