There's a bit from the Shakespeare play King Lear that I sort of remember, it goes something like: "blow wind and crack thy cheeks" - which is very very visual, though I don't know if cracked cheeks are meant to be a sound thing or an image thing (like, so much wind in them the cheeks make a noise, or burst?) - anyway, that idea about the wind coming from something with force, being blown, makes sense, especially today when all the windows are rattling like crazy and outside the trees are all whipped around and huge slashes of rain hit the pavements and then fade and then come back in a different direction. Rain is how you know what the wind is doing. If rain was coloured, it would be even easier. I suppose leaves help, too.
Anyway, it's really cold and my hands feel stiff and a bit aching. I wonder if anyone has designed gloves to wear when you're typing? Mittens I suppose, gloves with the fingers cut off type things, like you see in TV series about Dickens, but they're too thick and woolly. I need some of them, but made of silky stuff, or maybe lycra. Shocking pink lycra, or green with daisies. Susie would just want plain black ones. Maybe for Halloween you could have black ones with silver cobwebs.
Why am I not a famous designer?
ALIENS LAND IN CAPITAL CITY!!
Okay, very small aliens that got here in a flying colander....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment