ALIENS LAND IN CAPITAL CITY!!

ALIENS LAND IN CAPITAL CITY!!
Okay, very small aliens that got here in a flying colander....

Friday, 20 June 2008

The Books of Dust

I can hardly wake up this morning!! I've got that bit of Beatles song in my head that says 'It's been a hard day's night and I was sleeping like a log' (or was it dog?), because yes, I was sleeping the night after a hard day, and now I realise how when I was trying to wake up my whole body did feel quite like a log - maybe a huge wet log at the bottom of a pond, or maybe it was a dry kiddy-on log made of old compressed newspapers, but mainly I'm loggy from the clouds of dust that came up my nose after dusting bookshelves all day. And my head still feels wooden and clogged.

That's almost a poem. Log, dog, clog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marina, you're also evidently in a mental fog. Stick that in your poem blender.