ALIENS LAND IN CAPITAL CITY!!

ALIENS LAND IN CAPITAL CITY!!
Okay, very small aliens that got here in a flying colander....

Wednesday, 17 December 2008

let it snow if it wants to

Obviously I've been busy, really really busy. So much to do, no free time. Actually, I don't really know what I've been doing recently, except not writing my blog!! Maybe staring out of the window. Or lying on the floor. Susie has back problems so when she lies on the floor I do it too. I think it helps her not feel quite so mental, doing her exercises. She says there's one with the hips in the air that reminds her of some old video of Jane Fonda in a nasty leotard in the Eighties, saying 'feel the burn' which makes her growl inside. Susie, not Jane. At least she doesn't wear a leotard, just baggy exercise things, or pyjama bottoms. Susie again. I have no idea what Jane Fonda wears now, except Oil of Olay, or whatever if is she advertises, on her face - and maybe she doesn't do those energetic moves after hip replacements?

Anyway. I wonder if it's going to snow. In case not, I made a snowflake in an online thing - http://snowflakes.lookandfeel.com/ Here it is in reverse (because snow isn't black. unless maybe it mingles with volcano dust or something.)

No comments: